We’re seeking someone experienced in QA to join our and help us to reach new levels of excellence in the build of our games. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly creative, skilled, passionate and slightly eccentric team who are fashionably located in deepest, darkest Kent.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Writing test plans for forthcoming features and content
- Regularly testing new and existing features and content
- Updating the balancing parameters in co-operation with the game design team.
- Catching user-experience issues as well as functional errors.
- Maintaining a bug database
- Passing test plans to the external QA teams and reviewing their test outcomes
- Communicating with the relevant team members when issues arise.
The person who joins our team will have some or all of the following skills:
- At least a year, preferably more, experience in QA
- Experience/understanding of content management systems and data-structures for games.
- High level of focus and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills.
Success looks like
- All bugs get squished, the games feel great to use and gets submitted on, or even before time!