If building original games with a group of world class game buffs is your bag, then this is the role for you! You will be passionate about games and inquisitive to learn about the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly creative, skilled, passionate and slightly eccentric team who are fashionably located in deepest, darkest Kent.
We’re looking for someone who has the following:
- Programming skills in C++ or C#
- Familiarity with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- A strong passion for computer games programming.
- Strong maths skills.
- Love making games!
- Computer Science/Computer Games Technology graduate.
- Experience in industry, maybe through a placement or internship.
- An avid gamer with endless creativity.
- You create games in your spare time.
- Examples of code or a portfolio with previous projects.
Success looks like:
- You’re instrumental in the development of both simple and complex games to a high standard.